Advanced e-mail marketing software built for multichannel advertising campaigns and customer retention efforts at scale
- Category Marketing Software
- Languages Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Indonesian, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)
ActiveCampaign is a massive automation platform. As it's features section proudly notes, it allows you to automate large swaths of your marketing and customer service experience, making life much easier for anyone who does extensive work in these areas.
The premise behind ActiveCampaign is simple: Customer Service and Marketing can both be extremely expensive and time-sensitive components of any company's work. However, many of the features used in both of these areas are the same and can be replicated repeatedly. As such, once you register, you can input a variety of data and allow the platform to automate many of these features.
Of course, this isn't the only feature that ActiveCampaign has to offer. It offers wide swaths of features over a variety of marketing and growth activities, including enhancing your ability to enhance with your customers, convert them into sales, create a sales pipeline, analyze information, personalize the shopping experience, and more.
Users noted that the program is impressively smart. ActiveCampaign's website boasts "machine learning" capabilities, meaning that it will analyze all of your sales and marketing data, then help you make better decisions about where to spend your time and money.
It also has a mobile app and web browser extension, so users can easily use its various services. And there are a LOT of services you can use - over 850, according to information from ActiveCampaign. It is worth noting that users can get truly creative with how they use these automations. They can be used as lead magnets, landing pages, and more. Since the pricing works by contacts, not by use, you can experiment as much as you want within whatever plan you wind up purchasing.
The price for the program is also extremely reasonable: The "lite" version is a mere $9 a month, while the professional version goes to $129. However, the pricing does increase as you have more contacts, so expect to pay even more if you have more contacts to manage. Users also noted that the program does suffer from some technical issues - it has a tendency of getting slow and laggy, causing frustrations among users. However, hopefully, this is a relatively minor program, and users generally had no real complaints about how the program operated, or major technical issues like lost data or automations that failed to properly run.
- Allows for massive automation of a variety of features, saving you a huge amount of time and money.
- ActiveCampaign's machine algorithm and eLearning capabilities are better than almost anything that is currently available on the market.
- Offers more than 850 integrations, almost guaranteeing that you can find something that you like.
- Allows for extensive experimentations within how you use the program.
- If you have a lot of contacts, you can expect to pay a good amount.
- Program occasionally gets slow and laggy.
- Automated Email Responses
- Sending Outbound Emails
- Performance and Reliability
- Landing Pages and Forms
- Revenue Analytics
- SEO / Keyword Analytics
- Lite: $9
- Plus: $49